Orygen ABN 85 098 918 686 owns all rights (including all copyright) in all material on this website, unless otherwise indicated.
“Orygen” and EPPIC are registered trademarks of Orygen. However, Orygen considers that the sharing of information about youth mental health is important so you may print, download, store and use an Orygen document that is published on this website in its unaltered, complete form for your own personal (but not commercial) purposes and Orygen grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive, revocable, worldwide licence to this effect on condition that you must:
- Acknowledge that the document is reproduced with the permission of Orygen and identify the full name of the document (for example – ‘title of document’ © Orygen. Reproduced with permission. Visit http://orygen.org.au/.);
- Include the Orygen copyright notice (and not remove any existing Orygen copyright or other proprietary notice);
- Not alter or modify the document at all (unless you have first obtained Orygen’s written permission);
- Not hold the document out as being medical or clinical advice;
- Not use the document in any way that suggests that you are affiliated with, or endorsed by, Orygen; and
- Not distribute (in any way) the document to third parties without first receiving Orygen’s written permission.